You can serve this fondant with custard for even more gluttony, but it is already so delicious that I assure you that it is self-sufficient;)
Moreover there is not much to say, the pictures speak for themselves;)
The recipe is super easy and fast , 5 minutes of preparation and 11 minutes of cooking. It can be prepared on the go at the last moment, it is not a problem. The ingredients are super simple and you probably have them at home already.
Ultra-flowing chocolate fondant
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 130 g Butter (half salt is better, if you put sweet butter, add a pinch of salt)
- 150 g Caster Sugar (I now put 120 g only)
- 3 g eggs
- 50 g flour
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C, in rotating heat.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Add the caster sugar and mix.
- Then add the eggs one by one, mixing well between each addition.
- Stir in the flour and mix.
- Pour batter into the muffin .
- Bake for 11 minutes for fondant flowing, or 13 minutes for fondant hyper fluffy. Attention, the cooking is always to adapt according to the furnaces .